Saturday, November 7, 2009

Legal Health Checklist

Staying in shape means more than physical well-being. Your legal health can be very important. If you keep fit, you can avoid problems that could be very costly in terms of your time and money. This post is designed to help you stop legal problems before they start. The checklist also gives you general, non-legal information about some of life’s happy and not-so-happy events.

I am often asked by my clients for advice on everyday issues and transactions that have legal ramifications.  I often consult the "Legal Health Checklist" that was published by the California State Bar Association.  I have posted a link to the check list below.  It is designed to assist the public analize the legal ramifications of everyday life issues.  This is a great resource and I encourage you to print it and keep it with your important papers.  If you have any questions about any issues raised in this checklist, please do not hesitate to contact me at dja2@dja2law.com or (714) 795-0930.

http://www.calbar.ca.gov/calbar/pdfs/publications/LegalHealthChecklist_2006.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment